The overall goal is to make charitable donations 100% transparent, targeted for specific purposes and the result 100% traceable. The Human Venture team is involved in charitable projects and combating the impact of climate change, resource depletion, and population growth. Together with Free TON, the project participants want to realize the possibilities of digital solutions for their tasks.
Top 10 benefits for Free TON
- Free TON is a donation marketplace. Human Venture expects to reach up to 100,000 beneficiaries in 2021. Attract over 10,000,000 recipients, charities and sponsors by the end of 2025.
- Free TON (via Human Venture) — a participant in government grant programs.
- Free TON is a developer and owner of innovative digital solutions (including gamification) in the field of monitoring social impact on the environment.
- Free TON, regardless of the level of digitalization in the region, is becoming a payment solution for people without access to a bank and Smartphone.
- The community receives legal and regulatory clearance in different countries, depending on the level of recognition of the Crypto Asset team of sellers.
- Free TON brings the introduction of blockchain technologies to a new level in solving the key problems of mankind.
- The community improves its image by contributing to the reduction of global poverty and the fulfillment of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Gains the opportunity to have a universal (unconditional) basic income (UBI) — a regular payment of a certain amount to each member of the community from the state.
- Blockchain bridges the gap with the non-crypto world by integrating the system into business models and processes based on fiat currencies.
- Free TON interacts with the UN, the philanthropic sector, influential investors, governments, etc.
Impressive facts about Human Venture
- The team consists of 11 people from Austria and Russia. Work experience: over 20 years in International Banking and Finance, 11+ years in blockchain, 20+ years in IT and 10+ years in innovation.
- The team includes a member of the Board of Directors of the Chevening Global SDG Network, Microsoft Gold Partner, OSCE advisor, and other experienced professionals.
- HV is backed by an Advisory Board with reputable members holding leadership positions in Sustainable Development and Innovative Business in Europe.
- HV is included in the UK Global Entrepreneurship Program (GEP) by the UK Department of International Trade (DIT).