Since the launch of FreeTON, the need for analytics and community support is growing every day. In this regard, there was a proposal to create a SubGovernance.
• support for distribution of payments of global governance;
• analytics of partnerships;
• analysis of partners’ proposals on the disclosed metrics;
• third party KYB (“Know Your Business”) service provider contests;
• analysis of conflicts and incidents in the community;
• analysis of the effectiveness of all sub governance;
• statistics of contests: payments, participation, reports;
• translations of non-English-language contests and entries;
• group moderation and user support.
Dividing SubGovernance into specific subgroups
Division into subgroups based on tasks:
• payments in the FreeTON system;
• statistics and results of contests;
• partnership analytics.
Requested SubGovernance budget
|2||Partnership analytics||50 000|
|3||Statistics and results of contests||40 000|
|4||Communication between sub governances.Analysis of the effectiveness of sub governance||35 000|
|5||The working process||50 000|
In case of non-fulfillment of any item, the remaining funds (the budget is calculated for 3 months) are proposed to be transferred to the next period until the funds are fully spent.