Two contests from the DeFi subgovernance are over:
- Free TON Lending and Borrowing Essay;
- FreeTON Self-Sovereign Identity Framework (Stage 1). Voting on this contest should be extended.
Vladislav Ponomarev prepared the following proposals:
- Analytics of the jury members’ activities. An additional jury contest will be held.
- Ethereum Bridge (stages 3-4). This contest involves the launch of an audit.
Due to the fact that not all jury members grade, Vladislav suggested calculating the average mark as follows:
- Default mode. All votes are considered eligible.
- Strict mode. The proposal with the lowest number of votes is pitted against the same number of lowest marks in other proposals.
- Loose mode. If a proposal receives a large number of good marks, it is likely to receive the highest score.
Vladislav suggests rewarding the jury members who conducted the voting with the highest quality, in the form of 1% to the award.
Free TON Lending and Borrowing Essay: contest results
Most of the protocols that currently exist in Ethereum can be transferred to Free TON, taking into account the asynchronous nature of the ecosystem. Vladislav proposes to hold an additional contest to create the mass model for lending, taking Aave as an example.