Crypto exchanges liaison between buyers and sellers and charges a transaction fee for every trade initiated.
For newbies, cryptocurrency is the new buzzword. Cryptocurrencies are powered by blockchain technology, where every transaction is stored in a distributed ledger. The elementary way to invest in cryptocurrency is by buying and selling (trading) crypto coins, such as Dogecoin, Ethereum, and TON Crystal, among others. This is done via online crypto exchanges, where individuals sign up for an account and begin trading.
What Is a Crypto Exchange?
A crypto exchange is a digital platform where crypto investors can buy and sell cryptocurrencies. The platform enables the sale of one digital currency to another, for example, Bitcoin to TON Crystal. Also, one can use a crypto exchange to change their crypto coins into fiat currency, for instance, Ethereum to US Dollar. Besides, through crypto exchanges, an investor can buy cryptocurrency using fiat currency.
There is no one crypto exchange that’s best for every investor.
Tyrone Ross, CEO at Onramp Invest and a financial advisor.
Therefore, every investor should evaluate their interests in crypto and get an exchange that matches their goals. For instance, when looking for a specific coin, let’s say, TON Crystal.
Exchanges to Trade TON Crystal
Kuna exchange is the first crypto exchange to go public in Ukraine and CIS countries. Currently, the exchange serves more than 3000 users, with over 30 different trading assets available on their platform.
To trade TON Crystals via Kuna exchange, you must have an account. To sign up for an account, one needs to go through a straightforward registration process.
- Using your email, you’ll be required to confirm by inputting a 6-digit code sent to your inbox. The good thing is that there are no KYC documents needed for account verification.
- You’ll need to deposit in the form of fiat currency.
- Finally, you can now buy Crystals (TON/USDT) in the trading section.
CEX.IO is a regulated crypto exchange platform that supports various crypto-to-fiat and crypto-to-crypto pairs. Fiat currencies supported include RUB, GBP, EUR, and USD. Users can trade, securely store, and exchange cryptos. Also, the platform provides additional services, such as crypto-backed lending, savings, and staking. However, the exchange doesn’t offer services to residents of Virginia and New York.
To open an account;
- You will register using your email and set up your password.
- An email will be sent with a link to confirm the email for the account to be verified.
- Since it’s a regulated exchange, one must complete identity verification to comply with the KYC/AML policies.
- To pass KYC, users must state their country of residence and provide a document, such as a driver’s license, national ID card issued by the government, or an international passport to prove their identity.
- For US residents, a social security number is mandatory.
- Once the verification process is completed, one can instantly buy TON/USD by depositing fiat currency using a credit/debit card, Epay, QIWI, or Skrill payment options.
Bitcoin.com Exchange, currently rebranding to FMFW.io, is a secure online crypto platform that enables users to trade crypto, swap one crypto to another, and crypto to fiat and vice versa. It has more than 130 trading pairs, including TON Crystal, listed as TON/USD or TON/BTC.
Creating an account with Bitcoin.com Exchange is simple:
- You sign up with your email address and set a password.
- Then you’ll need to verify your email address.
- Next, one has to complete the account verification process through KYC.
- Finally, one can purchase Crystals using a bank transfer or debit/credit card, or send Crystals directly to your new wallet.
To verify your account via KYC, you’ll need to enter your personal information, residential address, proof of identity (using either a passport, national ID card, or a driver’s license), a selfie holding your government national ID card, and your mobile number. If a user is from any of the restricted countries, the verification process will not be completed.
HitBTC is another online crypto exchange where you can trade TON Crystals in two pairs, TON/USD or TON/BTC. The exchange is secure, and both corporate clients and individual customers can sign up for an account. To create an account:
- Enter a valid email address and then set up a password.
- Activate your account by confirming your email address.
- Then proceed to identity verification to increase your limits.
To verify your identity, one must pass the KYC, which is an easy and quick procedure. You’ll fill in your personal info, upload KYC documents (either a passport, national ID card, or a driver’s license), and request verification. Once verified, you will receive an email notification. It can take up to two weeks to complete identity verification. However, if the account becomes inactive for more than two months, it’s suspended.
Changelly PRO is a crypto online exchange platform that offers secure and safe automated services for crypto investors. It’s an improvement of the Changelly Instant Exchange, which makes the exchange process seamless for every crypto investor. The Changelly PRO utilizes three principles; 24/7 live support, competitive fee structure, and ease-of-use to improve their services.
To trade Crystals listed as TON/USDT and TON/BTC, users must register for an account using a valid email address. After successful registration, one can deposit fiat currency and start trading or deposit TON directly to the wallet. Identity verifications through KYC depend on the level of trading. For starters, no KYC documents are needed. For a trader level, one must submit a national ID, and for the PRO level, one must fill the KYC verification form, the same process as HitBTC exchange.
Chatex is a Telegram messenger bot service that enables the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies, including TON Crystals. The bot is automated to ensure guaranteed transactions between individuals. It simplifies the trading and exchange of fiat and cryptocurrencies for users irrespective of their experience level. The reliability and privacy of transactions are secured through advanced private-banking grade anti-fraud together with the PIN-code technology.
To trade TON Crystal using Chatex Bot;
- Click exchange.
- Choose TON Crystal.
- Select what currency you purchase (crypto or fiat).
- Select the best payment method for fiat or the best option from the list of cryptos.
- Click buy.
Many exchanges trade TON Crystals; the above described and others, such as Coineal, MEXC, Bitrue, Hotcion Global, DigiFinex, and Prizmbit. They have similar requirements regarding account opening and identity verification. Which exchange to use depends on various factors, like geographical restrictions, fees, liquidity, and security, among others.